Join The Whole U for our annual UW Fitness Day on May 9 for a community-enhancing resistance band workout celebrating movement for our community!
We are excited to once again extend beyond the UW Seattle campus and host this engaging event at UW Tacoma, UW Bothell, and Harborview Medical Center. As each facility offer tremendous value to the health and wellness of fellow UW faculty and staff we wish to highlight the respective facility offerings and membership options below. We can’t wait to see everyone on May 9 for another UW Fitness Day!
Don’t forget to register for your respective UW Fitness Day using the registration links under each facility!
- Recreation complex that includes fitness spaces, an NCAA regulation size basketball court, cardio and weights equipment, indoor track, student lounges, game rooms, and a reflection room.
- Group Fitness Classes such as yoga, Zumba, and pilates and Intramural sports including volleyball, basketball, and more.
- Indoor Climbing Wall with varying routes and difficulties with trained YMCA staff on hand.
- Free one-on-one appointment to meet with a staff member to discuss personal training goals and create a workout plan.
- All active, enrolled UW Tacoma students who pay the the quarterly University YMCA Student Center student fee ($180 per quarter) receive a membership to the University YMCA.
- UW Tacoma faculty and staff members, as well as local non-University community members are welcome to join, but are responsible for the cost of the membership. UW Tacoma faculty and staff receive a benefit of having the joining fee waived.
Attend a fitness class at the University Y and get a Fitness Day 2023 t-shirt and stretching band. Learn more and register here!
- Group Fitness Classes, Outdoor Wellness programs, and Intramural activities.
- Special Events and Programs for both University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College.
- Sports & Recreation Complex that includes a large multipurpose field, two tennis courts, a basketball court, and a sand volleyball court
- Fitness Center that features state-of-the-art equipment, machines, and studio space.
- ARC Pass: This membership allows non-fee-paying University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College students to purchase an ARC Membership. This grants access to group fitness classes, outdoor equipment rentals, outdoor wellness programs, and intramural activities. An ARC membership is $60 per quarter.
- Fitness Membership: This membership grants University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College staff and faculty access to the ARC Fitness Center, Fitness Center check-out equipment, Fitness Studio & Group Fitness Classes. A Fitness membership is $60 per quarter.
- Rec Pass: This membership grants University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College staff and faculty access to the Sports & Recreation Complex, outdoor equipment rentals, and Intramural Activities. A Rec Pass membership is $35 per quarter.
Attend a fitness class at the ARC on May 9 and get a Fitness Day 2023 t-shirt and stretching band. Learn more and register here!
- 24 hour access to the facility.
- 12+ group fitness classes every week including weight training, core strength, yoga, and more.
- Personal training programs specialized for any individual.
- Infrared sauna.
Unique upcoming membership options
- Traveler membership: Designed for short-term use, unlimited all-access to the facility and all services. A traveler membership is $89 per month.
- Minimalist membership: Unlimited all-access to the facility, however, services are not included. A minimalist membership is $59 per month.
Attend a yoga class at View Park and get a Fitness Day 2023 t-shirt and stretching band. Learn more and register here!