10 Gift Ideas for Today’s Grads
I have two special graduates in my life this June, and I’ve been trying to come up with the perfect gift idea for each of them. I want my presents to be celebratory, personalized, and something they’ll actually use, so I asked our student assistants in The Whole U office what their dream graduation present is, and they have some wonderful ideas (thanks, guys!).
- A nice pair of headphones with an inline microphone, so they can make calls with the headphones in.
- A personal session with a photographer who takes pictures of the graduate with friends around campus in their caps and gowns. Check out the services section of our Discounts page for savings on photography services.
- Now that studying on weekends is off your grad’s calendar, get them tickets to a Mariners game, a concert, or a museum. FYI, we’ve secured a discount to an upcoming Seattle Reign.
- A travel guidebook featuring a place your grad really wants to go, and some spending money.
- An adventure your grad can go on with their family. Being together at this special time is key.
- A wine or beer tasting at a winery or brewery. Check out the food & beverages section of our Discounts page for ideas.
- A good quality tote for the guys or handbag for the gals to use for work – one that can carry a laptop, wallet, snack – the essentials for a healthy work day.
- For their music, movie, and TV entertainment, a gift card for 6 or 12 months of streaming on their favorite platform.
- A piece of jewelry, like a simple bracelet with a charm of something she loves.
- For the graduate who’s moving into a new place, gifts for the new pad. See gifts & merchandise on our Discounts page for some ideas.
If you have a gift idea you’d like to add to the conversation, please do so below!
2 Thoughts on “10 Gift Ideas for Today’s Grads”
On June 14, 2015 at 5:16 PM, jane rodewell said:
what about a perfume?
On June 15, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Blair Maurer said:
Yes, perfume is a sweet idea. Thanks!
Comments are closed.