Join our wellness partners at Kaiser Permanente for a virtual learning series this fall, “Here’s to Your Health,” and other webinar offerings to discover ways to optimize your personal health.
These 30-minute learning sessions will be held on Wednesdays and are offered at no cost. Sessions are open to anyone interested in learning about how to engage in healthy activities and learn about available resources.
- It’s back! Our Here’s to Your Health webinar series resumes in August
- Here’s to Your Health: Women’s Health – Anticipating Life Stages on August 30, 2023, 12:30 – 1:00pm PDT
- Remember, these events are at no cost and are open to anyone interested in learning about how to engage in healthy activities and learn about resources available.
- Be sure to register in advance of the presentation!
- You’re invited to a webinar with a Kaiser Permanente physician
- Our Medicare 101 webinar is available for you to view on-demand, any time you’d like. Please feel free to share this across your organization!
- The Medicare 101 webinar is offered by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington (KPWA) to those currently covered under the Public Employee Benefits Board (PEBB) Program as active employees or dependents who are aging into Medicare, as well as those who may be considering retirement.