UW Recreation—IMA (Main Campus Recreation Center)
- Fitness MembershipsSportsWellness
- Seattle - UW Campus
UW Recreation provides safe, accessible, and dynamic recreation facilities and programs to engage the UW community in growth and wellbeing. Rec memberships are available on a daily, quarterly, or annual basis for UW Employees and UW Retirees with the option of adding a Plus One member.
Programs include fitness, mindfulness, and sports skills classes, personal training, peer nutrition, massage, UWild Adventures, outdoor recreation and education, Intramural Sports, and Rec clubs.
Come try out the IMA for a FREE week before purchasing membership!
Benefits & Savings:
- UW Employee Free Week Trial – (valid for seven visits and expires in seven days; can only be applied one time)
- UW Employee/UW Retiree* Annual $325 (valid for one year from date of purchase)
- UW Employee/UW Retiree* Quarter $100
- UW Employee/UW Retiree Single Use $7.45
- Multi-Visit Pass (5 visits) UW Employee/UW Retirees only $37.25
- Plus-One Annual* $355
- Plus-One Quarter* $105
- Guest Fee $10.00
*Prices do not include sales tax
Check out our website or visit us and bring your UW Employee or UW Retiree Husky Card!