- Tickets & Events
The Washington State Fair is the largest fair in the state and in the Pacific Northwest, and one of the biggest in the world. The 20-day fair starts the Friday of Labor Day (closed Tuesdays), and welcomes more than a million guests who enjoy top-name entertainment, animals and agriculture, feature exhibits, booths, the arts, food and rides. The Fair started in 1900, and offers the tradition of the past, while celebrating the future. Each April, the 7-day Washington State Spring Fair is held, featuring animals, agriculture, booths, free entertainment, food and rides. The Spring Fair started in 1990, and is the perfect celebration of spring.
Benefits & Savings
Get exclusive discounts on the Spring Fair, April 13 – 16 and April 20-23.
- Single Day Gate General Admission – $11.50
- Single Day Gate Child Admission – $9.50
- ADMISSION & RIDE BUNDLE—$35.95
- This pack includes 2 admission tickets plus a Ride FunCard good for six rides, a $65 value
- Visit thefair.com/corporate
- Click the “Buy Tickets” button
- Enter access password: gohuskies23