Why blend in when you can stand out? BMW and MINI vehicles are designed to do just that. And with the BMW Group Corporate Sales Program, you can enjoy standing out from the crowd for less than you’d expect. As an employee of the University of Washington, enjoy a range of incentives when purchasing, leasing or financing a new BMW or MINI vehicle. This program is offered nationwide through your organization and is available to customers that lease or finance their new vehicle through BMW or MINI Financial Services. Customers can also utilize their own source of funding to purchase a new BMW or MINI vehicle.
Please visit the BMW Group Corporate Sales Program website here: https://form.jotform.com/83125576463158
The website shows the most recent incentives, monthly offers and terms and conditions. You will be able to request a personalized incentive certificate on the website that will be sent to your email address. Simply print the certificate and bring it to your local authorized BMW or MINI dealer along with a recent paystub as proof of employment.
Please reach out to your local BMW or MINI dealer for questions and more information.
Benefits & Savings
- Incentives to eligible employees of your organization.
- Valid at any BMW and MINI dealership in the U.S.
- Includes most BMW and MINI models (see website for available models)
- Please contact your HR/benefit representative for locating the certificate link. For further questions regarding the program, please contact your local BMW or MINI dealer.
- Current pricing of the BMW Group Corporate Sales Program will be available under the provided link after enrollment and is updated on a monthly basis.
- Employees of University of Washington / The Whole U can make use of this program when leasing, financing or purchasing a new BMW or MINI for personal use. Program benefits are not transferable to household or family members. Eligibility needs to be verified via a recent paystub. Employees may redact payment information and other details not necessary to verify their employment.