- Computers & ElectronicsServices
- NationwidePuget Sound Region
Benefits and Savings:
- Faculty and staff 18%, students 10% on qualifying rate plans.
- Contact one of the AT&T retail stores or request access to the AT&T Premier Web Portal:
- Online orders – For your personal account via the AT&T Premier Portal visit:
- Online order support – For questions or difficulties with placing an order via this portal, contact Premier Customer Service at the following #:
- Premier Technical Support & Navigation Issues: 800-845-9681
- Premier Activations, Pending & Cancelled Orders: 866-499-8008
- Get your discount – New and current AT&T subscribers can enroll in the discount program via this link https://www.wireless.att.com/business/enrollment/. NOTE – Discounts can take 1-2 billing cycles to reflect on your bill.
Retail store locations:
- Main campus – University Village Store – (206) 729-7184; 4626 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98105
- Bothell campus – Woodinville Store – (425) 402-9797; 18021 Garden Way NE Woodinville, WA 98072
- Tacoma Campus – Lincoln Plaza Store – (253) 671-0966; 2505 S. 38th St. Tacoma, WA 98409
General Sales Support & Customer Service:
- 1-800-331-0500, or visit an AT&T retail location or store.
- Identify yourself as a University of Washington or affiliated employee and use FAN # Faculty/Staff – 2406456; Students – 2850396.
General Customer Service:
- Call 800-331-0500 regarding your personal AT&T account; billing; service plan changes; etc.
Please contact an AT&T representative for assistance:
Kally Tripp – email@example.com Phone: 406-202-3817
Jim McWhirter – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 206-304-4910
Kim Lowry – Kl1916@att.com Phone: 206-409-3228
Thank you AT&T for sponsoring The Whole U